Dr. Chris Jo Office Locations & Directions
Dr. Chris Jo enjoys practicing at two office locations.
His main office is a brand new surgical facility at Sugarloaf that is capable of providing broad scope services
including facial and maxillofacial cosmetic surgery and advanced oral surgical procedures.
An operating room (OR) equipped for general anesthesia and a board certified anesthesiologist
are available on-site for patients requiring a full general anesthetic. Dr. Jo is also able to utilize a
state of the art accredited outpatient surgical facility at the Atlanta Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center
at St. Joseph's for major surgical cases, which significantly reduce patient's costs.
Dr. Jo's other other place of practice is at the Hamilton Mill office, where he performs various advanced oral surgical procedures.
Dr. Jo's staff are compassionate, well-educated, and experienced professionals that care for our patient's needs.
At both locations, we greatly enjoy working closely with our referring dentists, physicians, and specialists to
help care for our patient's needs.
Lakeside Professional Center
2925 Premiere Parkway, Suite 185
Duluth, GA 30097
Tel. (678) 336-8720
Fax. (678) 336-8725
DIRECTIONS TO SUGARLOAF OFFICE
- Easy access from I-85.
- Exit I-85 at the Sugarloaf Parkway Exit.
- Travel West on Sugarloaf Parkway for 1.4 miles.
(you will pass the Gwinnett Center on the left, and
a Kroger's and Bank of America on the right)
- On the right hand side, you will see
a "Business Park
at Sugarloaf" sign.
- Turn right into Premiere Parkway adjacent to that sign.
- Enter the parking lot of second building on the left.
- Our office is in the far left corner. Welcome.
Hamilton Mill Office |
3590 Braselton Hwy
Dacula, GA 30019
Tel. (770) 271-2006
Fax. (770) 271-2123
DIRECTIONS TO HAMILTON MILL OFFICE
- Take I-85 to Exit 120, Hamilton Mill Rd.
- Head South on Hamilton Mill Pkwy. for approximately 0.1 mile
- Turn Left onto Braselton Hwy., go 0.6 miles
- Our office building is on the left, next to the old fire station